Look Who’s TweetingPosted: October 5, 2015 | |
Director of Support Strategy Carl Knerr (@CarlKnerr) is one of the more prolific tweeters at Avaya. A quick skim of his page and you start to get a picture of who he is both personally and professionally. Knerr follows fellow Avayan Jeremiah Glodoveza (@baskintheglow) in our new series Look Who’s Tweeting, giving us insight into what’s hot on his Twitter right now.
How would you describe your account?
Speaks to my professional life: Avaya, business, technology, etc. Periodic posts about family and fun, but those are mostly reserved for Facebook.
What’s hot right now on your Twitter page?
The impressive value our customers can get when/if they leverage connectivity, alarming and diagnostics. So few internal/external people are up to speed on it that customers aren’t getting the value they paid for.
Your top five favorite or most interesting follows.
- @DaveMichels: Industry analyst; helps me keep my finger on how @Avaya is perceived.
- @NoJitter: Great industry publication on what’s going on and where we’re all headed
- @SteveAvaya: Avaya Sales leader: amusing and informative
- @HonestToddler: Hilarious tweets, especially if you have small kids
- @BoingBoing: Great source of all sorts of information.
What can employees expect if they visit your page?
Focused on topics related to support, social media and technology; rarely a repeat of the standard @Avaya content.
What’s your best Twitter tip?
Use pictures. They make your posts much more engaging for your followers. Width should be twice the height (ex. 440×220).
Connect with Carl